The ‘Problem with Debt’ blog series is one part of a suite of resources that FCVic has been developing with Little Dreamers, Australia’s leading young carers organisation. Developed by the FCVic projects team and drawing on the expertise of financial counsellor Robyn Angus, the series follows Julie, a young carer in Year 12, as she makes her first foray into the adult world of contracts and debt – while also providing engaging and accessible information about common sources of debt.
- Blog 1: Understanding Debt
- Blog 2: Which Smartphone Should I Buy?
- Blog 3: How Do Credit Cards Work?
- Blog 4: ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ – Too Good To Be True?
- Blog 5: Helping A Friend In A Financial Crisis
- Blog 6: Help And Support When You’re In Financial Trouble
- Blog 7: What’s A HECS Debt, And How Does It Work?