NEW DATE: 9-11 February 2022 – Pullman on the Park, East Melbourne
We are excited to be bringing our Conference back to Melbourne in February 2022.
After a year that created challenges which none of us anticipated, our conference theme is Recovery. Resilience. Reconnection. and will focus on rebuilding what was lost, and strengthening our relationships within the sector. As always, the Conference will bring together a large number of Victorian stakeholders including banks, ombudsman schemes, legal, not for profits, utilities, telcos, debt collectors, regulators and more.
Here are some of the Conference highlights you can look forward to:
- Inspiring, challenging and engaging presentations
- A variety of breakout sessions for in-depth discussions
- Networking opportunities and cross-sector collaboration
- Our Gala Awards Dinner, celebrating the sector
- A brand new session, Hypotheticals
- and much, much more…